Guacamole and buffalo wings come together in these mouthwatering Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Avocados! Why not adore it?
These filled avocados are seriously amazing. Buffalo chicken wings and guacamole are two of my favorite foods, and they go together well. Additionally, the sprinkling of buffalo ranch on top really elevates these.
Choosing the best avocados
For this, you’ll need large avocados, preferably 4″ x 3,” but I don’t anticipate you to bring a ruler with you to the shop. Could you picture the looks on people’s faces as you stood there in the produce section weighing avocados?
No, just base it on how it appears…
It should also fill your palm.
TIP: To keep avocados at their ripest for up to 4 days after they are fully ripe, simply place them in the refrigerator. They will quickly get mushy if you leave them out on the counter. You can still make guacamole by throwing those mushy avocados into a bowl with some pico de gallo. RUSHED FOR TIME?
THE WAY TO SERVE
As a meal with a side salad or as an appetiser or party snack, or even by themselves if you just want something mild. GO MAKE THESE, LIKE, RIGHT AWAY.
Courses: Starter and Side Dish Food: American Keywords: low carb, keto, and 30 minutes 10 minutes for preparation Time to Cook: 15 minutes Time total: 25 minutes 6 servings; 399 kilocalories
- three giant avocados
- 1 lb of shredded, skin-free rotisserie chicken
- Franks Redhot in three tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons of melted unsalted butter
- Minced jalapeno, one
- 2 minced green onions
- 1 celery stalk, minced
- 2/3 cup of grated cheddar cheese
For the buffalo ranch drizzle
- 12 cup sour cream
- Frank’s Red Hot in two tablespoons
- one tablespoon of dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. of onion powder
- 14 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon dried chive
- Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all of the components for the buffalo ranch drizzle in a small jar or bowl. Keep chilled until you want to use it.
- Remove the avocados’ pits by halves them. Scoop off a little portion of each center and combine it with the Franks, melted butter, jalapenos, green onions, celery, and cheddar cheese in a bowl. Each avocado should have a scoop of filling inside.
- A big cast-iron skillet with avocados should be placed in the oven. After 15 minutes of baking, pour the buffalo ranch sauce, cilantro, and jalapenos on top.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Saturated Fat 10g
Vitamin A 868IU
Vitamin C 16mg
Leave a Comment