This Bell Pepper Keto Nachos are a amazingly delicious low carb snack or meal that you’ll completely enjoy! This uses colorful bell peppers instead of the tortilla chips, making them the ultimate keto nachos that takes no time to prepare! Cheesy Bell Pepper Keto Nachos is my go to snack.
- 1 large green bell pepper
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 large yellow bell pepper
- 1 large orange bell pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 TB homemade taco seasoning
- ⅔ cup of beef broth
- 6 oz yellow cheddar cheese shredded
- 4 oz grated white cheddar cheese
- freshly chopped cilantro, lettuce, tomatoe, red onion, and sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375 ° F.
- Wash and dry the bell peppers, then cut them into small triangles.
- Put the cut peppers on a baking sheet in the oven and heat for 10 minutes. Set aside.
- During the peppers are in the oven, heat the ground beef in a skillet on the stove over medium heat. Drain any excess liquid.
- After that, add the taco seasoning, beef broth and bring to a boil. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes with the lid open so the seasoning can be infused with the ground beef.
- Remove the lid and continue to simmer until the taco meat is reduced and thickened. You don’t want it liquid. It should be nice and thick.
- Pour the ground beef mixture over each bell pepper, covering end to end as much as possible.
- Sprinkle the yellow cheddar cheese over the ground beef mixture, then top with the white cheddar cheese.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven on the top rack and bake for 5 minutes, then turn the oven on to broil and broil for 1-2 minutes until the cheese is melted and is nice and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and top with chopped cilantro, lettuce, sour cream, red onion, jalapeños, and tomatoes.
Calories: 419kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 119mg | Sodium: 655mg | Potassium: 557mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 2335IU | Vitamin C: 124mg | Calcium: 425mg | Iron: 3mg