This Easy Chicken Pesto Roll Ups Recipe (Keto) is very easy and super delish and you can make it in roughly half an hour.
This is not just easy and tasty but also healthy and perfect for low carb diets like Keto.
Easy Chicken Pesto Roll Ups Recipe (Keto) is made with some of the simplest yet most popular ingredients such as bacon and chicken.
What to serve with these roll ups
- Mango And Avocado Salsa
- Greek Mason Jar Salad
- Vegetable Fried Rice
- Roasted Smashed Potatoes
- ▢1 1/2 lbs. (680g) chicken breast
- ▢to taste- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ▢8 very thin slices of bacon
- ▢1/3 cup homemade pesto sauce
- ▢6 oz (170g) sharp cheddar cheese – shredded
- ▢One 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- ▢1 Tbsp Fresh basil leaves – shredded
- ▢1 Tbsp olive oil
- ▢to garnish- fresh thyme, parsley or basil
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Lengthwise, cut chicken breasts in half. Cover with cling film, working one by one, and pound each cutlet to a 1/5” thickness. Season both sides With pepper and salt.
- On your working surface, place Two slices of bacon, then on top, add 1 piece of thin chicken.
- In the center, add about One tablespoon of pesto sauce, spread it, and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Tightly, roll up chicken and through the bacon, seal the ends with a toothpick. Repeat with the remaining.
- Over medium heat, heat oil in skillet. On all sides, add chicken roll-ups and sear until it gets golden, about 6-8 mins.
- Add cherry tomatoes, then from the stove, take the skillet and place it into the oven. Continue to heat for 13-15 mins, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Garnish with fresh chopped herbs.
- Enjoy while hot!
- With any melty cheese, you can make the chicken bacon roll ups.
- Marinate the chicken, if time allows to make it more flavorful and tender.
Calories: 670kcal |
Carbohydrates: 5g |
Protein: 54g |
Fat: 47g |
Saturated Fat: 18g |
Cholesterol: 184mg |
Sodium: 952mg |
Potassium: 881mg |
Fiber: 1g |
Sugar: 2g |
Vitamin A: 1218IU |
Vitamin C: 15mg |
Calcium: 354mg |
Leave a Comment