A low carb recipe for mini bunless burgers that make a great appetizer or game day food that everyone will love! Who can turn down Keto Big Mac Bites… I mean it’s so delicious and creamy and will keep your tummy full for a while without the extra carbs.
These are perfect for parties because they can feed your carb-loving guests AND keto and no one will even miss that bread. Make them for summer picnics, game day parties, tailgating parties, or just a fun weeknight dinner for the family. You’re going to be going back for seconds, once you dip those little burger bites in that special sauce!
- 1.5 pounds Ground beef
- ¼ cup Onion, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 4 slices American Cheese
- 16 slices Dill Pickle
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoon Dill pickle relish
- 2 tablespoon Yellow mustard
- One teaspoon White wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- One teaspoon Garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Take a bowl(large) and combine salt, onions, and ground beef. Mix until it gets thoroughly combined.
- Into 1.5 ounce balls, roll the beef. To flatten it, press each one down slightly to make a mini burger patty and place it on a lined baking sheet.
- For Fifteen minutes, bake at 400 degrees F or until it gets cooked through.
- While burgers cook add, to a bowl, all of the secrete sauce ingredients and stir to combine.
- Turn off the oven, when the burgers are done baking and remove them. Pat any excess grease off.
- Into four squares, cut each cheese slice and place a square on each mini patty. Put it back in the cooling oven and let the cheese melt.
- On top of each meatball, place a few squares of lettuce and a pickle slice and run a skewer through it.
- Serve with the secret sauce!
protein: 10g, fat: 12g,
saturated fat: 4g,
polyunsaturated fat: 3g,
monounsaturated fat: 2g,
vitamin a: 23iu,
vitamin c: 1mg,
Leave a Comment