These are the perfect easy, cheesy, low-carb snack! Less than one net carbs for three Keto Green Chile Chicken Taquitos and ready in under Ten minutes!
I’ve finally realized after going off and on keto for a while that the key is having super low-carb snacks easily accessible. If I feel my stomach growling and I’m out running errands, I’m likely to stop at my favorite fast food joint UNLESS I know that I can rush home and whip up a satisfying, quick snack. Because of this, I’ve been working to make more and more easy keto snack recipes!
You’re never more than Ten minutes away from a delicious, cheesy snack, if you can meal prep a few proteins and keep cheese slices stored in the fridge! These are sure to keep you on track, full, and happy.
- 6 slices of mozzarella cheese
- (cut into small cubes) 2 cups cooked shredded or grilled chicken,
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons canned green chiles, patted dry
- Take a bowl(small) and combine green chilies, cream cheese, and cooked chicken. Mix and put it aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and with a silicone baking mat, line a baking sheet .
- On the silicone baking sheet, place the mozzarella slices and bake 5-7 minutes or until the edges have begun to crisp.
- Once the cheese is bubbly and edges are browned, take it out from oven. Just until they are cool enough to handle but still warm enough to be pliable–allow to cool about 1 minute.
- On the edge of one slice, place the chicken filling and tightly roll up, placing seam side down.
- Continue with all 6 slices.
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 30g
NET CARBOHYDRATES: 0.5g