These Keto Lasagna Roll-ups are a real crowd-pleaser, even for carb lovers! So simple, I had no idea they would be such a huge hit with everyone who saw them. These are perfect for those following a Keto or low carb diet.
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 4 Cut Da Carb Flat Bread
- 1 Egg
- 8 oz Shredded Mozzarella
- ½ cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 15 oz Ricotta
- 24 oz Marinara (Rao’s)
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil In a pan(medium) over medium heat. Add ground beef, season with pepper and salt, and cook until no longer pink, about five mins. Drain excess fat, once cooked. To the meat, add 1 to 1 ½ cups of Marinara and mix to combine.
- Take a bowl(small) mix together pepper, ricotta, one egg, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and salt and parmesan to taste.
- Next, On a flat surface, place one Cut Da Carb flatbread. Over the first piece, evenly spread half of the ricotta mixture. Next, On top, place another piece of Cut Da Carb flatbread, leaving a bit of the ricotta mixture visible on the top, placing the second piece slightly closer to you.
- Once it is rolled, the cheese will act as your glue.
- Into an even layer, spread half the meat mixture on the second layer of flatbread.
- To create a log, roll your flatbread lengthwise.
- With remaining filling and flatbreads, complete the steps above.
- Into a baking pan or sheet, place both logs, and to allow the layers to set up, put them in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Take the logs out from the fridge, after an hour. Preheat the oven to 375.
- In a baking dish(9 x 13), add half of the remaining sauce and (this will prevent the rolls from sticking)distribute it evenly across the bottom of the pan.
- Into 4 roll-ups per log, cut your lasagna logs. Into the baking dish, place the roll-ups with the sauce.
Bake the roll-ups for Twenty minutes, then take them out.
- With a few spoonfuls, top each roll-up of the remaining sauce and top with the desired amount of mozzarella cheese. For another Twenty minutes, put the roll-ups back in the oven until cheese is melted.
Calories: 297kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 88mg | Sodium: 751mg | Potassium: 717mg |
Leave a Comment