It’s is a fun low carb way to enjoy the cheesy goodness of a pizza minus the carbs! Keto Pizza In A Bowl
Once a week we have pizza night. It’s important to me to be able to easily customize recipes, especially with pizza with a large family like mine!
QUICK LOW CARB DINNER!
It’s a great feeling of accomplishment when a family’s favorite food can be deconstructed and easily made low carb! This recipe is a easy and super quick low carb recipe that has those delicious pizza toppings neatly served in a bowl!
- (Can also use ground beef, chicken or turkey,) 1 pound ground sausage
- 3 cups Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Pepperoni (mini pepperoni)
- 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 cups Sugar-Free Pizza Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- Cook mushroom until it gets soft.
- Add sausage and cook through.
- Set out bowls(microwavable) and add Three tbsp. of pizza sauce. Top with Two tbsp. of mozzarella cheese.
- Among bowls, evenly split sausage and mushroom.
- Top with the same amount of sauce and sprinkle with same amount of cheese.
- Top with the remaining amount of cheese, desired pepperoni, a sprinkle of parmesan cheese, and a pinch of red pepper flakes.
- On broil, place in oven until cheese has melted.
Calories Per Serving: 500
Net Carbs: 7 g