Have you ever tried kale chips before? Everyone in my house is kind of obsessed with these KETO BAKED KALE CHIPS even though they don’t even love kale that much. It has light, airy texture with a distinct crunch. The salty, tangy flavor in these chips is our favorite way to prepare them. But, once you know how to make them you can make them plain or with any other seasonings you like.
ARE THESE CHIPS KETO?
- Yes, these healthy chips are keto! 4 grams net carbs/Each 1/2 cup serving.
IS THERE A SUBSTITUTE FOR NUTRITIONAL YEAST?
- Sure! If you are not dairy-free, use rated parmesan cheese instead.
THE KIND OF KALE TO USE FOR THE BEST KALE CHIPS RECIPE?
- When making kale chips, most common options for the best kale to use:
- Curly kale (green/ red)
- Lacinato kale (also known as Tuscan)
- 5 oz Kale (removed stems, cut into pieces, )
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp White vinegar
- 3 tbsp Nutritional yeast (divided)
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Take a bowl and put white vinegar and olive oil, whisk together. Put kale pieces and massage the vinegar and oil mixture into the kale.
- Stir in all of the sea salt and 2/3 of the nutritional yeast. Disperse evenly by mixing. On the baking sheets, arrange in a single layer. On top, sprinkle remaining nutritional yeast.
- Bake for 20-25 mins, rotating the pans halfway through, until it turns crispy.
Leave a Comment