Who doesn’t like chips? I LOVE keto pepperoni chips! These crunchy chips are a must. Let’s see. They are made with ONE INGREDIENT. They are DELICIOUS. Everyone want their snacks to be as tasty as possible. They are ZERO CARBS. We will show you show you how to make BAKED KETO PEPPERONI CHIPS.
They are not only delicious but they are also great to pack up for lunches. You’ll see how versatile this recipe is!
Eating in Ketogenic diet can sometimes be tricky. Sure there are things like cheese or eggs available, but we prefer to pack up my own snacks and not leave our snacking up to whatever is available at the closest gas station!
WHAT ARE PEPPERONI CHIPS?
- These chips are crispy chips made out of pepperoni! It’s also a delicious, low carb keto snack.
- These can be used for a dip like a cracker or eaten straight. Delicious dip options for dipping! Queso, veggie, or Ranch come to mind… 🙂
- 5 oz Pepperoni slices
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. On top of a large baking sheet, place an oven-safe cookie rack .
- On the rack, arrange pepperoni slices.
- Bake for about 5-7 minutes, until it gets crispy. To crisp up more, cool.
HOW DO YOU STORE THESE CHIPS?
- They should be stored in an airtight container. NO need to refrigerate so they are great to take on-the-go or packing for lunches.
- Total Carbs0g
- Net Carbs0g