Everyone loves a very carb-filled, non-keto version of snicker doodle cookies that will always have a special place in our hearts. This recipe of Keto Snicker doodles was made out of our obsession with the classic snicker doodle. It doesn’t taste quite like the original, but we love it just the same. It’s quite easier to bake in the batch into bars than scooping out a couple dozen individual cookies. They maintain just the right amount of texture and chewiness, each square is every bit as beautiful.
- 1/2 c. (1 stick) butter, melted and slightly cooled, (more for brushing)
- 4 c. blanched finely ground almond flour
- 1/4 c. packed brown Swerve
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. Swerve granular
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Take a 9×9-inch baking pan and brush with butter. Leaving a 2-inch overhang on two sides, line with parchment paper. Brush parchment with butter.
- Take a bowl and mix sweetener and almond flour. Break up any clumps by using your fingers.
- Then put salt, 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon, and baking powder and whisk until it gets well combined. Put vanilla, eggs, and butter and stir until it gets well combined.
Into prepared baking pan, scrape dough and smooth into an even layer by using a spatula.
- Bake until it turns golden and a toothpick inserted comes out clean, about 25 to 28 mins. Let it cool completely.
- Take a bowl and mix remaining 1 teaspoon cinnamon and sweetener.
- Brush top of bars lightly with butter.
- Sprinkle all over with cinnamon-sweetener mixture.
Nutrition (per serving): 232 calories, 7 g protein, 10 g carbohydrates, 4 g fiber, 1 g sugar, 22 g fat, 5 g saturated fat, 80 mg sodium, 4 g sugar alcohol