Finally, now everyone can make a KETO PEANUT BUTTER PROTEIN COOKIES that bakes up not only soft but chewy too — just like the one you bought from a store.! These cookies have healthy ingredients that perfectly fit low carb macros. It keep all the taste and texture you want in a soft cookie.
This recipe is a modification of our classic flourless peanut butter cookies. We just adjusted the ratios of protein powder and chocolate chips.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS RECIPE
- Nutty, chocolaty flavor
- Moist and chewy texture
- Just 10 minutes to prep
- 2.1 grams net carbs
- 6.7 grams of protein per cookie and high fiber
- Dairy-free, gluten-free, keto friendly
- Makes a delicious treat, snack before workouts!
- 1/3 cup Paleovalley Bone Broth Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup Besti Monk Fruit Allulose Blend
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1 cup Peanut butter (no sugar added)
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Take a bowl and stir together the protein powder, sweetener, and sea salt.
- Put egg and at the edge of the bowl , before mixing in with the dry ingredients whisk to mix the yolk and white. Put peanut butter and vanilla, and stir until it gets smooth.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- By using a medium cookie scoop, scoop the cookie dough , and before releasing onto the lined baking sheet press the dough into it. With the palm of your hand, squash the cookie dough balls, to about 1/4 in thickness.
- Heat for 10-12 mins, until the cookies don’t stick to the top and are semi-firm. Cool completely to firm up more.