This amazingly delicious keto chocolate bundt cake recipe looks perfect enough to serve at any special occasion. It’s easy enough to make anytime you’re having cravings for sweet tooth! It’s a sugar-free bundt cake which comes together with a simple collection of keto kitchen staples.
If you want a version that isn’t chocolate, the you should try lemon keto bundt cake instead. On the other hand, if you do want a chocolate version of a regular cake, make this chocolate cake which is perfect.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS RECIPE
- Rich chocolate flavor
- Moist, cakey texture
- Silky glaze
- Easy to make
- Low carb, gluten-free,
- The perfect way to use a bundt pan!
- 1 3/4 cup Besti Monk Fruit Allulose
- 1 cup Cocoa powder
- 3 cups Wholesome Yum Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 tbsp Baking powder
- 3/4 cup Butter (softened)
- 6 large Eggs (at room temperature)
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk (at room temperature)
- 3/4 cup Sour cream (at room temperature)
- 1/2 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Sugar-Free chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a bundt pan, generously and put it aside.
- Take a bowl and whisk together the baking powder, almond flour, cocoa powder, and Besti sweetener, put it aside.
- Take another bowl, and by using a hand mixer, beat the butter, until it turns fluffy. Beat in the eggs, almond milk, sour cream, and vanilla, until it gets smooth.
- While beating with the hand mixer, slowly put dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Into the prepared bundt pan now put cake batter . Heat the cake for 40-45 mins or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Take the cake away from the oven and let it cool for about 30 mins. Then, onto a cooling rack flip the cake upside down and let it cool.
- In a double boiler, put chocolate chips and heavy cream and whisk continuously, until the chocolate chips are melted.
- Once the cake has completely cooled, top with the glaze and allow to set before serving.