These are one of my favourite keto cookies. Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies are the perfect recipe for any occasion; make them for a sneaky healthy treat for the kids, a sneaky treat for yourself, or keto workplace treats. A yummy treat for all.
Keto cookies are just like any other chocolate chip cookie recipe as they are made with almond flour, instead of using wheat flour. One net carb each!
What Are Keto Cookies?
Instead of using wheat flour, low carb cookies are just like any other chocolate chip cookie recipe, they are made with almond flour. Erythritol is a keto friendly sweetener, regular sugar is substituted with. I recommend using 100% erythritol which in the recipe ingredients, you can find. In this recipe, do not use liquid stevia/iquid monkfruit.
Where Can I Purchase Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips?
Lily’s do a great quality sugar-free chocolate chip which in this recipe, works great. However, you can always just use, if you don’t have access to those specific chocolate chips for the best keto chocolate chip cookies:
90% Lindt chocolate Chopped up
100% bakers chocolate
To Bake Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies, Can You Use Coconut Flour?
As they will not flatten out during baking, I wouldn’t use coconut flour for these cookies.
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar (golden monkfruit)
- One teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup Lilly’s chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Take a bowl and combine the salt, baking soda, baking powder and almond flour in it, put it aside.
- Next, in stand mixer bowl, beat vanilla extract, golden monkfruit sweetener and butter until it gets creamy.
- Beating the mixture on low, add the egg,.
- Gradually pour in the almond flour mixture and until it gets combined, beat on low speed.
- Mix in chopped nuts and Lilly’s Dark Chocolate Chips.
- Until the butter is solid, chill the mixture for 20-30 mins.
- Onto a silicone lined baking sheet, using a One inch cookie drop the cookies, baking sheet evenly spaced.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes until it gets lightly set and golden brown. (DON’T OVERBAKE) Optional, top with sea salt.
- Before moving from the pan, let cookies cool completely.
- Chilling the mixture is essential.
- before moving from the pan, COOL COMPLETELY.
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 6.4g