Make these delicious and flavorful (cheesy keto biscuits) KETO CHEDDAR BAY BISCUITS in Thirty minutes! These biscuits taste just like Red Lobster ones, with only Three gram net carbs each.
Keto Cheddar Biscuits (Red Lobster Copycat). Who can resist a delicious, cheesy biscuit? You don’t have to miss out on a dinner favorite with these Keto Cheddar Biscuits, just because you’re following a low carb eating plan!
A Yummy Keto Treat
Nothing can match a Red Lobster cheddar bay biscuit as it’s full of cheesy flavor and perfectly soft… until now! This recipe is delicious and keto-friendly, even better! That is right, without all the carbs, Keto Cheddar Biscuits bring you the cheesy biscuit flavor you love.
No carb? No problem! This recipe uses almond flour to avoid carbs and keep an amazing flavor instead of using all-purpose flour. Add in some butter, cheese, and eggs and this recipe is a keto dream! These Keto Cheddar Biscuits are unbelievable, vegetarian and gluten-free. You’ll want to enjoy them over and over again because one biscuit won’t be enough!
Ready In No Time
These take only FIVE minutes of prep time and FIFTEEN minutes of cook time – babies are so easy to make. To whip up a batch of flavorful, cheesy Keto Cheddar Biscuits, that is a total of only TWENTY minutes! Are you ready to get started? I know I am!
This recipe is ready in only four steps, so let’s get to it. Start by preheating your oven and lining a baking sheet with parchment paper. Next, whisk the eggs in a bowl and add in the Cheddar cheese, melted butter, almond flour, baking powder, garlic powder, and pepper. Mix all the ingredients together until combined. Using a large spoon, scoop the dough onto the baking sheet.
This recipe should make ten biscuits. For fifteen minutes, pop these delicious keto biscuits in the oven and that is all there is to this tasty recipe!
So, with this recipe, you can join in on the fun, too. It tastes just like the original version!
TOOLS TO MAKE KETO CHEDDAR BAY BISCUITS
- Large Cookie Dough Scoop
- Nonstick Baking Sheet
- 2 cups Wholesome Yum Blanched Almond Flour
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 1 large Egg (whisked)
- 1/3 cup Heavy cream
- 1/3 cup Butter (melted)
- 1 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 2 tsp Garlic powder
- 3 tbsp Butter (melted)
- 1 tbsp Fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp Sea salt (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Take a bowl and stir together the sea salt, garlic powder, baking powder, and almond flour.
- Until it gets uniform, stir in the heavy cream, melted butter, and egg. Shredded cheese should be fold in.
- To scoop, use a scant cookie scoop the dough onto the lined baking sheet, at least Two in. apart. (will spread during baking.) (flatten slightly with your fingers) Form into rounded biscuit shapes, but to keep them looking rustic, don’t shape much.
- Bake for about 12-16 minutes, until golden and semi-firm.
- Let them cool for Ten minutes without moving, when the biscuits are done, to firm up more. Stir together all the topping ingredients. then with the melted butter topping, brush the biscuits.
Amount per serving.