Rich, hearty and great for your low carb diet, Yummy Keto Goulash is so easy to make. This recipe will be truly loved, your entire family!
It’s actually a traditional Hungarian stew, made of meat, lots of paprika and vegetables. When noodles and chunks of tomatoes were added, Yummy Keto Goulash became Americanized.
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (15 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1 (25 oz.) can diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 cabbage, cored and sliced thin
- Over medium-high heat, take a pot and heat the meat in it, breaking it into small pieces.
- Add the onion and garlic, when the meat is no longer pink, sauteing until it gets tender.
- Except cabbage, stir in the remaining ingredients, and over medium heat, bring to a boil.
- Stirring well after each addition, add the cabbage, a handful at a time,. To medium-low, reduce heat, cover, and heat for Ten mins, until cabbage is soft, stirring occasionally.
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 40g
SATURATED FAT: 15g
TRANS FAT: 2g
UNSATURATED FAT: 19g