When you need comfort food on a cold day then this low carb KETO WHITE CHICKEN CHILI recipe is just the thing It’s creamy and satisfying, with just the right amount of heat. It’s made with simple ingredients and is ready in less than an hour, not to mention most of that time is hands-off.
The best part is that each serving has just 4.2 grams net carbs. Serve this with some keto cornbread for a classic meal that everyone will love.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS RECIPE
- Cheesy flavor with a touch of heat
- Thick and creamy texture
- Simple, healthy ingredients
- Ready in less than an hour
- Just 4g net carbs per serving
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 small Yellow onion (diced)
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 3 1/2 cups Chicken broth
- 1/2 cup Heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Green chiles (diced)
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese (shredded)
- 2 1/2 cups Shredded chicken
- Over medium heat in a dutch oven heat olive oil. Put onion and saute for 5-7 mins, until soft.
- Then, put garlic and saute for 1-2 mins, until it gets fragrant.
- Put black pepper, heavy cream, green chiles, cumin, oregano, cayenne pepper, sea salt, and . Let it come to a boil, then slow heat to medium and simmer for 40 mins, until soup has reduced and thickened little bit.
- Lower the heat to low. Stir in the shredded cheese and cream cheese, until the chicken chili is smooth and cheese has melted.
- Stir in shredded chicken and simmer for 5 mins, until it gets thick and creamy.
- Total Carbs4.8g
- Net Carbs4g
Leave a Comment