Today we will show you exactly how to make EASY KETO EGG DROP SOUP in less than 10 mins – it won’t get any easier than this. One of the advantages of making your own meals is that you know exactly what is going into your meals. When you get food at restaurants? You fill find this incredibly flavorful and has all of the traditional flavors, without any extra thickeners, much like keto ramen!
It is low carb and keto, also gluten-free, grain free. So you can still enjoy your favorite foods in a healthier way.
- 4 cups Chicken broth
- 4 tsp Coconut aminos
- 8 medium Mushrooms (thinly sliced)
- 4 medium Green onions (thinly sliced)
- 1 tsp Fresh ginger (grated)
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 4 large Eggs
- Sea salt (to taste)
- Take a saucepan and mix black pepper, ginger, mushrooms, onions, coconut aminos, and chicken broth. Bring to a boil, and until mushrooms are tender, lower heat to a simmer and heat for 1-2 mins, .
- Take a cup and whisk the eggs in it. While stirring to create ribbons of egg, slowly pour the egg into the soup. Add sea salt to taste, if needed.
Leave a Comment