You will find this KETO TERIYAKI SALMON recipe to be easy and delicious at the same time. While the grill preheats, make the teriyaki sauce and prepare the salmon.
We enjoy keto salmon recipes all year long so this is one of our favorites. Smoke-kissed, with bits of caramelization makes it absolutely irresistible. This has a cook-time of under 15 mins? Make this and you will feel like you’re in low carb heaven!
- 4 (6 oz) Salmon filets
- 3 tbsp Tamari Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp Allulose Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tsp Ginger-garlic paste (or 1 tsp each fresh minced ginger and garlic)
- 1 medium scallion sliced on the bias
- 2 tsp Dry Sherry (or Rice vinegar)
- 1/2 tsp sesame seeds
- Before cooking, take the salmon out from the refrigerator and let it sit out for twenty mins to avoid shocking the protein, which makes it tough.
- Take a bowl and add all of the teriyaki sauce ingredients and until the sweetener dissolves, stir to combine. This makes a concentrated marinade.
- With the marinade, brush the salmon well and to absorb flavor, let it sit for several minutes.
- Just prior to cooking, brush again.
Preheat grill to 400 F and clean grill. Oil the grates. Add marinated salmon and depending on the size and thickness of your salmon filets, grill approximately 3-5 minutes per side. When it flakes easily, the teriyaki salmon is done.
Garnish with sesame seeds and sliced scallions. Serve with grilled vegetables.
Preheat oven to 400 F and line a sheet pan with foil.
Depending on the thickness, heat teriyaki salmon for 8-12 mins. When it flakes easily, the teriyaki salmon is done.
Garnish with sesame seeds and sliced scallions. Serve with roasted vegetables.