A healthy and easy breakfast HEALTHY KETO LOW CARB BREAKFAST CASSEROLE is a delicious way to start your day. With just a few spices and half a dozen ingredients this recipe that will make your mouth water! We hope this low carb breakfast will become a staple at your house.
While easy keto breakfasts and low carb smoothie are great, sometimes it’s nice to have a delicious and satisfyingly hot meal to start the day and that is where this amazing recipe comes in.
TOOLS TO MAKE THIS KETO BREAKFAST
- Set of Bowls
- 1 lb Breakfast sausage
- 6 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 12 large Egg
- 1/2 cup Heavy cream
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese (divided)
- 2 tbsp Fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 3 cup Broccoli (florets if using)
- Over medium-high heat take a greased skillet and heat the minced garlic for about 1 min, until it turns fragrant.
- Put breakfast sausage. Breaking apart with a spatula, heat for about ten mins, until it gets browned.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Blanch them in boiling water if using broccoli, for about 5-7 mins, until it’s crisp and tender. Then to stop cooking, plunge into an ice bath, drain and pat dry.
- Take a bowl and whisk together the black pepper, half of the cheddar cheese, heavy cream, parsley, sea salt, and eggs.
- Grease the bottom of a glass or 9×9 in casserole dish. At the bottom of the casserole dish, arrange the crumbled sausage evenly.
- Over the sausage, pour the egg mixture. Sprinkle the remaining cheddar cheese as topping.
Bake for approximately 30 mins, until the eggs are cheese is melted and set.