You’ll never go store-bought again after you try this delicious LOW CARB KETO CEREAL recipe! It’s not only sweet but it has ALL the crunch too. Low carb cereal never tasted so good!
It’s fun to make low carb versions of classic breakfasts but sometimes you need a meal with a little more crunch. This cereal fills that craving with lots of sweet flavor and crispy texture.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS KETO CEREAL RECIPE
- Nutty, sweet flavor
- Lots of crispy crunch
- Only 15 minutes active prep
- Just 3.3g net carbs per serving
- Delicious with ice cold keto milk!
- 2 tbsp Almond butter
- 1/4 cup Wholesome Yum Erythritol
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 large Egg white (at room temperature)
- 2/3 cup Whey protein powder (unsweetened)
- 1 tbsp Natural powdered food coloring
- Take a bowl and by using a hand mixer, beat together the egg white, vanilla, sweetener, and almond butter.
- Until fairly dry, beat in food coloring and protein powder, but uniform. Until it looks and feels more smooth, by using your hands knead the dough.
- Make a ball shaped dough and chill in the fridge for one hour until it gets cold.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Line baking sheet with parchment paper .
Method 1 –
Roll the dough by using your hands and shape it into tiny balls (1 cm diameter) between your fingers. Place onto the lined baking sheet.
Method 2 –
Between 2 pieces of parchment paper, place the dough and by using rolling pin, roll the dough to 1/4 in. thickness. To form 1/2-in. squares,cut up and down, then in the opposite direction. Spread out squares on the lined baking sheet.
Bake for 4-7 minutes for squares or 5-8 mins for balls, until cereal starts to get harden. If you tap with your fingernail, It should feel firm , but won’t be fully hardened until it get cools. Take it out from the oven and cool completely to crisp up.
Leave a Comment