I have a few go-to recipes whenever I crave cereal on a keto diet. But if I want something easy and quick that reminds me of my childhood, I make Keto Cereal
Why this recipe will be your go-to low carb breakfast-
- 4 Ingredients. Seriously, that is it. The ingredients are not hard to find and there is every chance that you will probably have in your pantry right now.
- Cheaper than store bought.
- Crispy, crunchy, and perfect with milk! Doesn’t becomes soggy once you add milk to it. It remains perfectly crunchy throughout!
- Easy to customize. You can add your favorite flavor extracts, seeds, or nuts to change up the flavors.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 6 tablespoon keto maple syrup
- 6 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- Preheat the oven to 350F. With parchment paper, line a baking sheet and put it aside.
- Take a bowl and put your almond flour and coconut flour and mix well. Add your coconut oil and keto maple syrup and mix until a crumbly texture remains. Form into a ball of dough by using your hands, .
- Form tiny balls of dough and place on the lined tray. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Before transferring to a sealable container take it out from the oven and let it cool completely.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 222kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 16g | Sodium: 32mg | Fiber: 7g | Calcium: 59mg | Iron: 1mg | NET CARBS: 3g
Leave a Comment