If you like porridge and you’re following keto diet than this Easy Keto Oatmeal Recipe is as close as you will get to real porridge. It is not just quick but pretty easy breakfast to make, and you will nothing quite like a filling bowl of delicious hot cereal on a cold morning!
Keto Oatmeal is very easy to customize according to your tastes;
For cinnamon – 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
For brown sugar – sprinkle over 1 tbsp. Sukrin Gold
For double chocolate chip – put 2 tablespoons of Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips and 1 teaspoon of unsweetened cocoa powder
This recipe makes 1 serving. 1 serving is almost 1 cup of keto porridge.
One serve of this Porridge is only 4g net carbs – much less compared to a bowl of oatmeal having 23g net carbs!
We prefer making this delicious and easy breakfast fresh to order. You can also make it the night before and microwaved when going to work.
- 2 tablespoons Golden Flaxseed Meal
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 tablespoons Heavy Cream
- 2 tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 2-3 tablespoons Sugar-Free Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- US Customary – Metric
- Take a saucepan and put the dry ingredients in it and mix together.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Over medium heat, place the saucepan and whisk the ingredients together for 10 mins until it becomes thickened and is warmed through.
- Pour into a bowl and use your favorite toppings – we prefer chopped Pecans and extra Sugar-Free Maple Syrup.
Leave a Comment