If you’re looking for a delicious and ultimate morning meal the you don’t have to look any further because this Keto Sheet Pan Breakfast Hash has all! It’s is low-carb, nut-free, dairy-free, and contains just 5 gm of net carbs per serving. Make this meal together in less than 1 hour and start your day off on the right foot!
Especially when made for a weekend brunch, this recipe is ALWAYS a good idea! The best thing about this recipe is that it’s all made in one pan, less time, energy, and a lot of clean up.
- 200g baby turnips, peeled and cubed
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper (~85g)
- ½ small red onion (~55g), wedges
- 120g zucchini, diced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil, divided
- ¼ tsp salt, or to taste
- ¼ tsp black pepper, or to taste
- 5 slices bacon (~85g), chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 80g chorizo, cooked, diced
- 1 cup roughly chopped kale (~60g)
- 6 eggs
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ medium avocado, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss zucchini, onion, bell pepper, and turnips with 2 tsp olive oil on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Put chopped bacon. Put baking sheet in oven and roast for 20-25 mins.
- Take out baking sheet from oven, put chorizo, garlic, oregano. Mix spices in with other ingredients on baking sheet by using a spoon. Put baking sheet back in oven to heat until vegetables have softens and bacon gets crisp, 10 mins.
- Before mixing kale into other ingredients on baking sheet, massage remaining 1 tsp olive oil into kale .
- By using a spatula, create small holes within the hash to crack eggs into by moving ingredients around. Calmly open each egg into holes between other ingredients. Sprinkle red pepper flakes atop all ingredients. Put baking sheet back to oven and heat until egg whites are cooked throughout, 8-10 more mins.
- Take baking sheet out from oven and let it cool slightly.
- Serve with garnish of sliced avocado.
Serving Size: 1 serving
Calories Per Serving: 259
% DAILY VALUE
25%Total Fat 19.9g
3%Total Carbohydrate 7.6g
9%Dietary Fiber 2.6g
Leave a Comment