Everyone is so excited about the KETO GREEN SMOOTHIE BOWL WITH SPINACH recipe so we are sharing it today! We know many of you will appreciate it, with all the healthier eating going on for the New Year.
And, I have a feeling you guys will love this one year-round because it will be super refreshing and will give you the energy you require for a day.
BETTER THAN A HEALTHY GREEN SMOOTHIE
You say, “But smoothies taste so good!”. And what about all the veggies you can hide in there? So we are here to give you a way to enjoy a delicious green smoothie without the issues of excessive sugar and drinking your meal?
That’s where this delicious and refreshing keto green smoothie bowl comes in!
GREEN SMOOTHIE BOWL
- 1/2 scoop Perfect Keto Collagen
- 1/2 scoop Perfect Keto MCT Oil Powder
- 1 cup Spinach
- 1/2 medium Avocado
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened coconut milk beverage
- 3 tbsp Besti Monk Fruit Allulose Blend
- 1/4 cup Ice cubes
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Hemp seeds
- 1 tsp Coconut flakes
- 1/2 tsp Chia seeds
- Berries of choice (optional)
- Put lemon juice, spinach, ice cubes, sweetener, coconut milk, avocado, collagen and MCT oil powder in a powerful blender, and Puree until it get smooth.
- Take a bowl and Pour the green smoothie mixture in it. Top with chia seeds, coconut flakes, and hemp seeds. Add berries.
Leave a Comment