This Keto Strawberry Smoothie is so thick and deliciously creamy and the amazing part is that it is low carb! With just 3 ingredients and ready in a minute! 2 grams net carbs per serving.
Are strawberries keto?
- In fact, they are the best fruit to have because it has very few carbs and sugars. Opposite to popular belief, this is one of the few fruits allowed on a keto diet.
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 cup sugar free condensed milk
- 2 cups ice crushed
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- In a high speed blender, add your milk, condensed milk, ice, and blend until it gets well combined. Until the desired texture is achieved ,add the strawberries and blend.
- Pour the delicious and creamy smoothie into 4 glasses and enjoy.
TO STORE: It’s best enjoyed fresh but it can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.