Keto Blueberry Peach Smoothie. It is a perfect way to beat the summer heat, no matter how you call this! This delicious peach and blueberry smoothie is a energizing, refreshing and pretty way to start the day!
When the weather is not too hot and not too cold, I love this time of the year , though it is still windy and you still need to layer yourself. But fresh fruit is the best part about summertime in the Bay area. I love seeing new flavors lately like the sweetest strawberry, gummy berries grapes, cotton candy grapes, and so much more.
And when I went to a farmer’s market nearby, it was last Saturday and spotted cotton candy peaches. I was like…really? How sweet can it be? So to make this smoothie or ice cream, I asked for a sample and proven it’s sweet enough .
What is your favorite smoothie recipe/a combination?
In our home, smoothie is always a favorite . We also have a smoothie in the winter using frozen fruit, forget summertime. Yes, a friendly way to sneak in some dark leafy vegetables, nuts, maca powder, spirulina, greek yogurt, or almond milk and that’s how much we love smoothies. It’s smoothie perfect!
Can you freeze peaches?
Yes! In fact, it is so simple. Let them dry after washing them, then in the freezer with the skins on, keep them on a sheet pan . Put them into freezer bags once they are frozen solid, so you can skip canning from now on.
Do smoothies need ice?
Yes and no. If the combination has too much liquid, some smoothies do need ice cubes; however, so it does not need ice cubes most of the time, I usually include frozen fruits .
What is the best blender for smoothies?
Always score the highest, Vitamix and Blendtec . It might be time to invest in a smoothie blender if you tend to make smoothies a lot. Because it comes with a nice feature and a clean look, I, myself, like using Blendtec .
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- (about 4 medium peaches)2 cups chopped peaches
- 2 tablespoons honey/date syrup to taste
- 1 cup of sparkling water
- 5 cups ice
- Add peaches, ONE tbsp. of honey/date syrup, 1/2 the ice, and 1/2 cup of sparkling water to a blender. For 20-30 seconds, blend on high .
- Add the blueberries, the remaining honey or date syrup, remaining sparkling water, and remaining ice in a clean blender. For 30-45 seconds, blend on high . (To ensure the skins get blended, blending the blueberries longer than the peaches.)
- Onto glasses alternately, pour. Serve immediately.
Saturated Fat: 1g
Vitamin A: 13IU
Leave a Comment