Keto Strawberry Popsicles. Frozen treats to keep you cool in the heat. These homemade pops are a fun alternative and super fast and easy to store-bought frozen treats.
Names of the game this summer are this homemade ice cream and other fresh-from-the-freezer treats . But, sometimes you want something that’s a fruitier and little icier which means you want popsicles!
You can make many, many flavors and they still come out refreshing is the best part about popsicles . So, let’s forget about spending hours cooking up custards or buying an ice cream maker.
I’ve made- this keto strawberry popsicles would win hands down if there was an award for the most beautiful color of any desert . From the ripe berries and cream, that gorgeous pink shade is totally natural.
I figured I’d go out in style with this pretty treat as I’m a little sad that ice cream season is almost over. Plus, meaning you can make this on repeat as these strawberry popsicles are keto-friendly.
What do I like about this ?
To prepare, only takes 10 minutes
None of which are unpronounceable, just a handful of simple ingredients…gotta feel good about that ????
And delicious keto strawberry popsicles…the results
Other cold treats you can make:
Tempura Fried Ice Cream – Of fried ice cream, this recipe has all the crunchy goodness. Definitely an amazingly delicious dessert! The perfect combination of cool-and-creamy on the inside and crunchy-on-the-outside.
No-Churn Sweet Corn Ice Cream – Making no-churn ice cream, this was my first time , and I think I may be a little obsessed! this was the perfect way to cool off because it’s been so hot here !
Confetti Ice Cream Pops – Lies a marvelous surprise, beneath the confetti-candy covering of these ice cream pops : On a Popsicle stick, a soft-in-the-center miniature candy bar.
- 1/4 cup finely chopped strawberries
- 1 small pack/half of a large pack strawberry sugar fat-free Jello
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ONE cup boiling hot water
- 1/4 cup crushed walnuts
- 1/4 cup Lily’s baking chocolate chips
- 1-2 tablespoons of heavy cream
- With Jello, mix boiling hot water until it gets fully dissolved.
- Add in strawberries and cream and mix completely. Into your popsicle molds, pour and for FIVE hours atleast, freeze .
- Take the chocolate chips when they are frozen and for 30 seconds – 1 minute, melt in the microwave . Stir until it gets completely melted. At a time, add cream ONE tbsp. . This will make it easier to drizzle and thin out the chocolate.
- With chocolate and walnuts, drizzle popsicles and for about THIRTY minutes, put back in the freezer or until the chocolate hardens.
Saturated Fat: 1g
Vitamin A: 13IU