Keto Low Carb Lasagna Bowls. All layered in bowls, you have ricotta cheese, marinara sauce, and sausage and baked to a golden brown texture on top. You won’t even miss the pasta.
So delicious and such an amazing Italian Lasagna dinner treat. The keto diet is a diet that has low amounts of carbohydrates, high fats, and moderate protein as you probably already know, it is possible to achieve your weight loss goals safely.
Keto Low Carb Lasagna Bowls
When I am on a diet is by giving in to my comfort food cravings is one of the most common ways that I fall off the wagon .
What Keto Marinara Sauces To Buy
You can buy it at the store or are welcome to make homemade marinara sauce. For a low carb keto friendly marinara sauce, just make sure you look . No added sugar is a big factor. Organico Bello Kale Tomato Basil, The Vine Organic, and Rao’s Homemade Vodka Sauce are three popular sauces many use.
What to Serve With Lasagna Bowls
Really an all-in-one recipe. But consider a green salad for a lighter option if you are looking for some more to add. Or maybe cloud bread for dipping in the sauce or roasted veggie or a steamed. Maybe a garlic bread if you are not on a low carb diet.
How to Store Leftover Lasagna Bowl
Leave it right to airtight container or transfer in the bowl and store in the fridge. To last 3-4 days, you can expect the leftovers.
Best Way To Reheat Your Lasagna
In the oven, you can warm up your lasagna, so it doesn’t overcook the top, just cover the container with aluminum foil . Or warm it up that way after popping it in the microwave . However you will find it reheats really well if you choose to warm it up.
- 1 jar marinara
- 15 ounce package ricotta
- ½ pound Italian sausage
- 4 thick slices of mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons parmesan, shredded
- Optional 1 tablespoon fresh parsley + more for garnish
- Brown the sausage in a large skillet.
- To the skillet, add the marinara once sausage is cooked.
- Mix parmesan into ricotta in a small bowl.
- Onto a baking sheet, place FOUR ramekins .
- Into each ramekins, spoon a thin layer of meat sauce.
- Into each ramekin, spoon ½ cup of ricotta.
- Top with the meat sauce(a half cup).
- Top with mozzarella.
- Until heated through, place under broiler, about TEN minutes.
SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 31g
SATURATED FAT: 15g
TRANS FAT: 0g
UNSATURATED FAT: 17g