Keto Tuna Melt Stuffed Tomatoes. Try this! Into a cored tomato, a creamy and savory tuna mix stuffed. Bake and you have an incredible light lunch/dinner in no time.
You might enjoy this keto strawberry mousse as a dessert if you follow the Ketogenic diet. Or try my air fryer cloud bread chips or pizza chicken if you crave savory .
Keto Tuna Melt
Such a delicious Keto sandwich option, this Keto Tuna Melt Stuffed Tomatoes, you are not going to miss the bread at all! With their Keto diet, I have so many friends that are having such huge success . It is possible to achieve your weight loss goals safely since the keto diet is a diet that has low amounts of carbohydrates, high fats, and moderate protein.
What Are The Best Tomatoes To Use
Reach for a medium to large style tomato. Hothouse/beefsteak tomatoes are great.
Make sure the tomatoes look and feel good. On the skin, being extra soft, or any other markers, look for wrinkles .
Do Stuffed Tomatoes Store Well
When served fresh from the oven, stuffed tomatoes are best . You will find that if refrigerated, tomatoes will become extra soggy .
Just know the texture will change but they can be stored in the fridge.
Could I Swap Out Tuna With Chicken
Not a big fan of tuna? To mix up some shredded chicken, feel free . You cook the chicken first and then shred or dice, you will want to ensure.
Sometimes so my family has a choice on what they want, I do a mix of both .
So try this easy keto tuna recipe a try and don’t wait. It is essential ingredients are needed, easy, and affordable.
- 3-4 large Tomatoes
- 2 cans Tuna, drained
- ½ cup diced cucumbers or pickles*
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Optional- dried parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste*
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Dry the tomatoes after washing them. Scoops out insides after cutting tops off of tomatoes .
- Add the cream cheese in a bowl and beat until it gets fluffy.
- Add the cucumbers/pickles and tuna and fold in gently.
- With salt and pepper, sprinkle and taste. Adjust to preference.
- In a shallow baking dish, place tomatoes.
- Gently with tuna mixture, fill tomatoes .
- With equal amount of cheese, top each tomato .
- Until tomatoes appear soft, bake for EIGHTEEN minutes.
Amount Per Serving:
SATURATED FAT: 11g
Leave a Comment