Keto Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Chicken. One outstanding dinner the whole family will enjoy. Tender, juicy chicken that is baked to golden brown perfection and stuffed with a cheesy jalapeño. Going to be your new favorite meal.
What cheesy spicy delicious dreams are made from, these Keto Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Chicken are. The key to your dieting success is delicious tasty foods that make you forget that you are eating something that fits within your restrictions, if you are like me.
prep time: 7 MINUTES
cook time: 30 MINUTES
total time: 37 MINUTES
- 4 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 Large jalapeno peppers
- FOUR oz. Cream cheese
- 2 oz. Cheddar jack shredded cheese
- 1 Egg beaten
- 4 tbsp. Almond flour
- 1.5 oz. Crushed pork rind crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- With a sharp knife, to create a little pocket in the center, make a cut lengthwise in each chicken breast . Do not slice through the chicken breast all of the way and into two pieces, cut it .
- Instead, to make a space in the center to be stuffed, make an incision that allows you .
- Into a mixing bowl, place 2 oz. of shredded cheddar jack cheese and 4 oz. of softened cream cheese, and combine them together with a fork.
- Cut them in half lengthwise, cut the top off of each of the jalapeno peppers and use a spoon to scoop out and discard the seeds.
- With the cheese filling, stuff one half of each pepper . Within the pepper half, mound the filling up a bit . So that it forms a whole stuffed jalapeno, put the two slices of each jalapeno pepper back together again .
- Inside the pocket of each chicken breast, place one stuffed jalapeno pepper, and close the chicken breast down around it. You can secure the chicken breast closed with some cotton thread or a toothpick if you cannot do this.
- In a shallow bowl, place the beaten egg, and lay on two separate plates, the almond flour and crushed pork rind crumbs .
- In the almond flour, egg, dip each chicken breast and then the crushed pork rind crumbs, being sure to coat both sides.
- With salt and pepper, top each chicken breast to taste.
- On a baking rack or baking sheet, place the chicken, and until the chicken is cooked through and the top is browned and crispy, cook for 25-35 minutes .
Amount Per Serving:
SATURATED FAT: 11g
Leave a Comment