These easy keto breakfast bars have a sweet banana flavor and a tender, oatmeal-like texture. They’re packed full of healthy nuts, seeds, protein, and fiber to really satisfy.
KETO BANANA BREAKFAST BARS. Taste like a cross between banana bread and oatmeal, these low carb breakfast bars.
For on-the-go breakfast, they’re the perfect keto convenience food. Grain-free, and completely sugar-free and so easy to make.
RECIPE TIPS AND FAQ
TIP: Always bake bars like this in a metal pan, unless otherwise specifies. Ceramic and glass pans don’t conduct heat as efficiently and to bake through properly, they will take quite a bit longer .
Can you eat granola bars on keto?
These breakfast bars have a similar texture as most granola bars are not keto friendly. As a delicious and healthy granola bar replacement, you can certainly use them.
What can you substitute for the coconut?
Try using another ¾ cup of the sliced almonds if you’re really not a coconut fan. It should give you a similar result.
Is there a sub for the collagen?
Collagen protein powder (aka collagen peptides) adds a chewier texture and helps bind the bars.
How do you make them dairy-free?
For dairy-free keto breakfast bars, swap melted coconut oil in for the butter .
Keyword: keto breakfast bars
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 16 bars
- ¾ cup flaked coconut
- ¾ cup sliced almonds
- ½ cup hemp seeds
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ⅔ cup Swerve Brown
- ⅓ cup collagen protein powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ONE teaspoon banana extract
- ⅓ cup chopped nuts (optional)
- ¼ cup sugar-free chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Grease a metal baking pan(9×9-inch).
- Combine the coconut, sliced almonds, and hemp seeds in a food processor. Until the mixture resembles oat flakes, pulse. To a large bowl, transfer .
- Stir in the baking powder, sweetener, collagen protein, and almond flour. Then add the extract, egg, and butter until the mixture comes together. Stir in the chopped nuts.
- Into the prepared baking pan, press the mixture firmly and evenly. Top with chocolate chips and press to adhere. Until the edges are golden brown but the bars are still soft in the middle, bake FIFTEEN to EIGHTEEN minutes.
- As they will continue to firm up as they cool, let cool completely in the pan.
- Cut into SIXTEEN bars.
Keto Banana Breakfast Bars
Amount Per Serving (1 bar)
Calories 243Calories from Fat 178
% Daily Value*