EASY KETO CEREAL. Almost as easy as pouring it from a box. It takes 35 minutes of your time and only 5 ingredients. Now that’s healthy convenience food!
What if I told you that on a keto diet, you don’t have to give up cereal ? And what if I told you that for pre-made keto cereal, you don’t have to pay the exorbitant prices ?
For about a decade now, I’ve been making this keto cereal and my family loves it.
WHY YOU NEED TO TRY THIS RECIPE
So why make your own healthier cereal?
I have a whole host of reasons for you.
It’s easy: Really, this keto cereal takes only 35 minutes of your time and 5 ingredients.
It has clean ingredients: In quality, pre-made keto cereals vary a great deal. Some are pretty dodgy, at best, and some are much better for you than others. You can guarantee the nutritional factor, making your own at home is the best way.
It’s crazy good: Absolutely delicious. It’s super crispy and it has great cinnamon flavor too. And did I mention how easy it is to make?
Keyword: keto cereal
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ cup shredded coconut/flax seed meal
- ⅓ cup Swerve Sweetener
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 tablespoon butter chilled and cut into small pieces
Cinnamon Sugar Topping:
- 1 tablespoon Swerve Sweetener
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 300F and with parchment paper, line a large baking sheet .
- Combine the almond flour, coconut, sweetener and cinnamon in the bowl of a food processor.
- To combine, pulse a few times.
- Over the mixture, scatter the butter pieces and until it resembles coarse crumbs, pulse .
- On prepared pan, spread the mixture and cover with another sheet of parchment/waxed paper.
- So that the cereal sticks together, use a rolling pin or your hands to press down firmly. Remove the top sheet of paper and until it gets golden brown, bake TWENTY to THIRTY minutes.
- Combine the topping ingredients while baking in a small bowl. Sprinkle after removing from oven, over the cereal immediately . (it will crisp up as it cools)Let cool completely on pan and then break into small pieces.
Easy Keto Cereal Recipe
Amount Per Serving
(1 serving = about ½ cup)
Calories 257Calories from Fat 221
% Daily Value*