These KETO CREAM CHEESE PANCAKES are one of the quickest keto breakfast ideas you can make, with ingredients you probably have in your fridge. Or if you want for a full breakfast spread, pair them with eggs and bacon.
We like a little sweetness in our keto pancakes, and Besti monk fruit sweetener is the best way to get it! It has no gritty texture or aftertaste and tastes just like sugar and unlike other keto sweeteners it dissolves easily.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS RECIPE
- Lightly sweet, buttery flavor
- Soft texture, similar to a crepe
- Only 2 basic ingredients,
- Just 5 minutes prep time and 2 minutes cook time per pancake
- Only 0.8g net carbs each
- Flourless, sugar-free, and gluten-free
- Convenient to make ahead
- 2 large Eggs (at room temperature)
- 2 oz Cream cheese
- 1 tsp Besti Monk Fruit Allulose Blend
- 1 pinch Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla extract
- Blend the cream cheese, eggs, and any optional add-ins in a blende, until it gets smooth.
- Over medium heat on the stove, heat a lightly oiled small skillet, . Swirl 1/4 cup of the batter on the pan. Heat for about 1-2 mins, until bubbles start to form at the edges, then flip. Heat about one minute on the other side, until it turns golden.
- Repeat step 2 with remaining batter.
- Total Carbs1g
- Net Carbs0.8g
Leave a Comment