If you’re following ketogenic diet and looking for some delicious and easy keto holiday dessert then you’re in the perfect place because these Keto Brown Butter Pralines are the ultimate keto dessert …my whole family loves them and only 1 net carb! A quick cook on the stove and only need a few minutes to firm up in the fridge.
The absolutely best thing about this recipe is that we take that butter all the way to browned butter. I just love browned butter lately because it is probably the most amazing thing I have ever tasted!
- 2 Sticks Salted butter
- ⅔ Cup Heavy Cream
- ⅔ Cup Granular Sweetener
- ½ teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 Cups Chopped pecans
- Maldon sea salt
- US Customary – Metric
- Prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Take a saucepan over medium high heat and brown the butter , stirring often. Takes less than 5 minutes. Stir in the sweetener, xanthan gum, and heavy cream.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the nuts and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour to firm up, stirring occasionally. Mixture gets really thick. Onto the prepared baking sheet, scoop into 10 cookie shapes and sprinkle with the maldon salt. Let refrigerate on the baking sheet until hardened.
- Store in an air tight container.
- Keep refrigerated until serving.
Nutrition per praline: 338 calories / 36g fat / 3g carbs / 2g fiber / 2g protein
Leave a Comment