You may have seen some keto ice cream bars at your grocery store, but here we are with a delicious low KETO ICE CREAM BARS are to make at home.
To sweeten these bars, we’re using Besti Monk Fruit Allulose Blend , because it leaves the texture like regular ice cream (soft and creamy). This is the only sweetener we prefer to use for ice cream. Ice creams sweetened with other brands of monk fruit will get rock hard in the freezer. The sweetener is pretty important for the kind of ice cream you can scoop, but Besti makes the best consistency for this recipe as well.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS RECIPE
- Sweet, creamy vanilla ice cream inside
- Crunchy, chocolate coating on the outside
- Easy to make
- Just 2.5 grams net carbs each
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup Heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Besti Monk Fruit Allulose Blend
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 8 oz Sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 tbsp Coconut oil
- Take a bowl and whisk together the vanilla extract ,heavy cream, sweetener, and almond milk.
- To the silicone popsicle mold, put popsicle sticks .
- Pour almond milk mixture in molds and freeze for a minimum of 8 hours.
- Take the frozen ice cream bars out from the molds and put on a parchment lined baking sheet. Return to freezer.
- Take a bowl and melt coconut oil and dark chocolate chips together in 20 secs intervals. Let chocolate mixture return to room temperature.
- Remove each ice cream bar from the freezer one at a time and dip into the chocolate mixture. Once dipped, instantly put the coated bar back into the freezer. Repeat with all bars.