Keto Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry is a quick and easy low-carb dish that delivers all the flavors you love in a classic Chinese takeout favorite. Tender beef strips are paired with crisp broccoli florets and tossed in a savory sauce that is both keto-friendly and delicious. This homemade version allows you to enjoy a satisfying stir-fry without compromising your dietary goals. So, get your wok ready and prepare to indulge in this flavorful Keto Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry.
Recipe: Keto Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry
- 1 pound beef sirloin, thinly sliced
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil or coconut oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce or tamari sauce (low-sodium if preferred)
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce (sugar-free if available)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum (optional, for thickening the sauce)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Sesame seeds, for garnish (optional)
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef slices and stir-fry until browned and cooked to your desired level of doneness. Remove the beef from the wok and set it aside.
- In the same wok, add the remaining tablespoon of oil. Add the minced garlic and stir-fry for about 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Add the broccoli florets to the wok and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until they are bright green and slightly tender but still crisp.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil, and xanthan gum (if using) until well combined.
- Pour the sauce mixture into the wok with the broccoli and stir to coat the florets evenly. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes until the sauce thickens slightly.
- Return the cooked beef to the wok and toss it with the broccoli and sauce until everything is well combined and heated through. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove the Keto Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry from the heat and garnish with sesame seeds, if desired.
- Calories: 280
- Total Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Cholesterol: 75mg
- Sodium: 800mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 8g
- Dietary Fiber: 3g
- Sugars: 2g
- Protein: 28g