If you’re a Keto and miss the Big Max, I’ve got the perfect Big Mac salad and big Mac sauce for you! Very simple and let me tell you – it tastes just like the real thing.
But, obviously, this low-carb burger salad is in reality bravo. Natively constructed Keto Fast food is a great decision, if you were to ask me
Big Mac Sauce
- 3/4 cup (224 g) mayonnaise.
- 4 pieces (4 pieces) ready mustard.
- 2 tablespoons (2 tablespoons) hearty pickles.
- 1 tablespoon (1 tablespoon) white vinegar.
- 1 tablespoon (1 tablespoon) onion, chopped.
- Rotate 2 teaspoons (1 teaspoon).
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika.
- 1 pound (453.59 g) of lean ground beef.
- 1 tablespoon (1 tablespoon) kosher salt.
- 1 tablespoon (1 tablespoon) pepper
- 4 cups (288g) chopped iceberg lettuce
- * Cup (80 grams) chopped onion, cut in half.
- 1 cup (113 g) chopped sharp cheddar cheese.
- 1/4 cup (35.75 grams) del pickle.
- Make a dressing. Mix the fruit, chopped pickles, mustard, vinegar, onion, paprika, and sorghum. Set aside when you combine the other ingredients. Set aside when you combine the other ingredients.
- Heat a 10-inch suit pan over medium heat. Add the ground beef, chop it to pieces, and cook until it is almost cooked through. Add salt and pepper and cook well.
- When the ground beef is turning brown, cut the lettuce. Chop the onion and then cut it in half. Cut the pickle.
- When you are ready to serve the salad, add lettuce, onion, pickle, and cheese. Pour into four bowls. Add beef ground beef mixture to each bowl. Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately.
Preparation time: 15 minutes Cooking time: 10 minutes Total time: 25 minutes Course: Main courses, salad food: American keyword: Big Mac salad, Big Mac sauce, low carb hamburger Salad: 4 calories: 625 kcal