These are fluffy and extra thick and need just Five ingredients! No sugar and no grains are needed, Easy Keto Pancakes are easy and quick to make!
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup milk of choice (unsweetened coconut milk)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon granulated sweetener of choice optional
- Take a bowl(mixing) and whisk together the eggs, coconut oil, and milk until combined. Take another bowl and, mix the baking powder and almond flour.
- Into the wet ingredients, gently fold through the dry ingredients until it gets well combined.
- Grease a non-stick(large) pan and place it over medium heat. Once hot, Onto the pan, pour 1/4 cup spoonfuls of the batter and immediately cover it. For 3-4 minutes, cook the pancakes, or until the edges begin to bubble. Take the lid off and carefully flip the pancakes, and heat for a further 1-2 minutes, (covered). Until all the batter has been cooked, repeat the process.
- Serve immediately.
- Makes Four(large) or Eight(medium-sized) pancakes.
- TO STORE: Should be stored in the refrigerator, (covered) for up to One week.
- TO FREEZE: In a ziplock bag, place leftover pancakes and store them in the freezer for up to Six months.
- REHEATING: Reheat in a non-stick pan until it gets warm or microwaves the pancakes for Thirty seconds.
Calories: 192kcal Carbohydrates: 6g Protein: 9g Fat: 16g Sodium: 109mg Potassium: 35mg Fiber: 3g
Vitamin A: 135IU Calcium: 121mg Iron: 2mg
NET CARBS: 3g