Packed with salted caramel, vanilla and freshly toasted coconut! this Keto Coconut Shake is super delicious.
That coconut, caramel and toasted chocolate combination gets me every time!
This Coconut Shake is delicious and decadent! If you need to, it also has some easy ingredient swaps you can make to make it a bit lighter. You can use a base of frozen whipped cream or vanilla ice cream. If you need to trim a few more carbs and calories, you can also use unsweetened coconut flakes and sugar free caramel. Either way, this is an easy treat you will love!
Ingredients in Keto Milkshake
- Vanilla ice cream- (Rebel brand)
- Milk- (Almond milk)
- Toasted coconut- unsweetened
- Caramel sauce–
- Vanilla extract
- Sea salt
Tips and Tricks to low carb Milkshakes
- Add-ins- you can add fresh fruit or (Lily’s has sugar free options)sugar free chocolate chips, (strawberries or raspberries).
- Add keto cookies! To make this shake super indulgent while still keto, add in chunks of these No Bake Almond Butter Cookies, Keto Sheet Pan Cookies or Keto Chocolate Sugar Cookies!
- Add in flavorings- You can layer flavors into this shake, if you want! cocoa powder for a chocolate coconut flavor, instant coffee for a coconut coffee kick or peanut butter!
Can you freeze keto Coconut Shake?
Yes! this milkshake can be frozen. Place in a glass jar that is safe for the freezer and freeze for up to Three months.
Can you make this ahead of time?
Absolutely! This recipe is very easy to meal prep. To a glass jar, add your sea salt, coconut, caramel sauce, vanilla extract and ice cream, milk and store in the fridge for up to 2 days.
- 2 cups of vanilla ice cream (Rebel brand)
- 2 cups ice
- 1 cup milk (almond milk if keto)
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce (low carb)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- In a blender, place all ingredients and blend until it gets completely smooth and ice is crushed.
- Pour into two glasses, if desired, top with caramel sauce and additional toasted coconut and whipped cream.
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 23g
NET CARBOHYDRATES: 4.8g
FIBER: 4gSUGAR: 1g
SUGAR ALCOHOLS: 9g