You CAN NOT stop eating these delicious and BEST NO BAKE KETO COOKIES! Super delicious keto
caramel cookies. Easy to make and super yummy.
You can put these together in Five minutes.
With chocolate chips on a ketogenic diet, enjoy a caramel cookie. If you want to make something quickly, a healthy keto
dessert idea. Easy, fast and simple keto
recipe. These have
the macros of a fat bomb.
- 8 tbsp Unsalted butter
- ⅓ c Swerve brown sugar substitute
- ⅓ c Heavy whipping cream
- 1 c Pecan halves
- ⅓ – ½ c Unsweetened coconut flakes
- ⅛ c Keto friendly chocolate chips
- Parchment paper
- Into a saucepan, place the butter on the stove over medium heat.
- When the butter has melted, until it gets completely dissolved, whisk in the Swerve brown sugar substitute.
- Stir in the heavy whipping cream until it gets well combined.
- Stirring frequently for Ten mins, cook until it begins to thicken and froth up.
- Take the the mixture away from the heat and stir in the coconut flakes and pecan halves. Stir well to combine, and for a few minutes, let sit to cool slightly.
- To drop spoonfuls of the cookie mixture, use a large spoon onto parchment paper. If some of the extra liquid leaks out from the mound of cookie batter, do not worry. This should make Eleven cookies.
- On top of each cookie, sprinkle some keto friendly chocolate chips, and lightly press them down.
- Into the fridge for Thirty minutes to an hour, place the cookies to harden.
- Serve immediately!
- Store in the fridge. (in an airtight container).
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 11
Amount per Serving