Needless to say, this alone makes this CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER KETO SMOOTHIE worth its weight in gold, to me. It’s really an amazing feeling when we can help others make better choices.
It’s much thicker than my husband’s chocolate-milk-like drink, and he admitted it’s even more delicious. Besides, it can’t get much better than chocolate and peanut butter together.
There are so many ways to make delicious keto low carb smoothies, but I had to make sure for this recipe that everyone would love it than processed breakfast drink. And we are so excited that it did!
HOW TO MAKE THIS SMOOTHIE
- Making this smoothie is just about the easiest thing ever. Throw everything in a blender and puree.
- You may need to adjust the amount of sweetener at the end to your liking. Some like their smoothies more or less sweet, so it’s up to. Just choose either liquid sweetener or powdered, as granulated can be grainy.
- By the way, this smoothie is super thick, so if you want to thin it out, add more unsweetened almond milk.
- Don’t forget the toppings for your smoothie! It’s not included in the ingredient list because you can choose to add them or not.
- We added whipped cream drizzled with more sugar-free chocolate shavings and peanut butter on top.
- 1/4 cup Peanut butter (creamy)
- 3 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cup Unsweetened almond milk (vanilla)
- 6 tbsp Besti Powdered Erythritol (to taste)
- 1/8 tsp Sea salt (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Puree until smooth. If desired, adjust sweetener to taste.