SUGAR FREE KETO HIGH PROTEIN CHOCOLATE SMOOTHIE is keto, low carb, gluten free and can also be made dairy free!
HIGH PROTEIN SMOOTHIE
Because of its high protein content, this is super luscious and a great way to start the day. It is great to break an intermittent fast with or can be used as a keto breakfast alternative.
This low carb, high protein chocolate smoothie is a great way to add more healthy fats into your diet easily.
Collagen peptide powder makes this keto chocolate milkshake super creamy and also if you use coconut yogurt or coconut cream, can be dairy free. Feel free to use marine or grass-fed bovine collagen.
Prep Time5 minutes
Cook Time0 minutes
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons Plain Greek yogurt (coconut cream/coconut yogurt)
- 1 tablespoon no sugar added peanut butter (almond butter)
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons collagen peptides
- 3 ice cubes (3-4 ice cubes)
- (if not in your peanut butter) 1 pinch sea salt
- sugar-free sweetener to taste (optional)
- To a blender, add all the ingredients and blitz for One minute until it gets smooth. Taste and adjust sweetness to suit. With melted 90% dark chocolate, option to drizzle the glass for decoration.
- Storage: Best fresh.
Net Carbs 4g
This recipe was adapted from my original high protein chocolate smoothie from 2012 which uses whey protein and cottage cheese.
Saturated Fat: 4g
Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
Vitamin A: 1IU
Leave a Comment