I’m on a smoothie kick right. Summer is just up the sleeves so today I decided to make a Keto Strawberry Greek Yogurt Smoothie! You’re in for a treat because this Keto Strawberry Greek Yogurt Smoothie tastes SO YUMMY.
I used mostly cream & almond milk in my last smoothies, but today I used unsweetened Greek yogurt! It was absolutely delicious.
We prefer using fresh strawberries because they taste much better where frozen ones has a different taste.
- 1/2 cup (120g) unsweetened Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup (118ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 8 medium sized strawberries
- 3 tbsp sugar substitute
- Into a blender, place all the ingredients and blend until it gets smooth.
- This makes roughly Two servings.
NET CARBS: 5
Leave a Comment