This recipe is fresh, delicious and easy to make! This Keto Pico De Gallo – Low Carb Salsa makes a great addition to just about any Mexican dish.
It is best served fresh but can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days. Keto Pico De Gallo – Low Carb Salsa is not suitable for freezing.
Course: Condiment, Condiments, Side Dish Cuisine: Mexican Prep Time: 20 mins Total Time: 20 mins Servings: 6 servings Calories: 97kcal
- 4 large tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion finely diced
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 1-2 red chili’s finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro finely chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lime juice only
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- pinch pepper ground
- Into quarters, cut the tomatoes and remove the seeded center. Take a bowl(mixing) and dice the tomato flesh and place into that bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Serve right away.
Serving: 0.3cup | Calories: 97kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 197mg | Potassium: 146mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 420IU | Vitamin C: 20.5mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 0.3mg
Leave a Comment