You will love these KETO STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE FAT BOMBS if you’re looking for a mini dessert to satisfy your craving for sweets. They are loaded with healthy fats and taste like strawberry cheesecake!
Cravings for just a little sweet treat can hit, whether it’s for an afternoon snack or after dinner dessert and this is where these KETO STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE FAT BOMBS fit that bill! You can have a quick and easy treat and with just a few ingredients that tastes so good and feels very indulgent, but is actually good for you!
ARE FAT BOMBS HEALTHY?
Absolutely! Fat bombs fit right into the “rules” of each diet if you are a fan of the ketogenic or low-carb way of living.
They are low in sugars and carbohydrates for both. They are high in fats for ketogenic.
Furthermore, the fats used in these keto cinnamon maple fat bombs are heart-healthy and unrefined for each diet.
KETO STRAWBERRY FAT BOMB INGREDIENTS
Make sure you have the following ingredients on hand first before you try to make this delicious recipe.
1/2 cup strawberries, fresh or frozen
3/4 cup cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup butter, softened
1/2 spoon vanilla extract
Powdered sweetener, to taste
After you have all of this, you’re set and ready to go!
WHILE INTERMITTENT FASTING, IS EATING FAT BOMBS OK?
It is very important to understand that the answer to this topic lies mainly in opinion before we continue. Based on opinions and reasoning, everyone you ask about this will likely have a different answer.
TOOLS USED TO MAKE
Hand Mixer – In the kitchen, a good hand mixer can truly change your life. There’s no time like now to fix that if you don’t have one as part of your kitchen utensils!
- ▢8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ▢⅔ cup fresh strawberries, chopped
- ▢½ cup heavy cream
- ▢¼ cup butter, softened
- ▢¼ cup Allulose, powdered
- ▢1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- To the bowl of a food processor, add all the ingredients and blend. Until everything is well combined, scrape down the sides of the bowl and continue mixing.
- Into 24 silicone mini muffin molds, add the batter or other small fat bomb molds that you have on hand using a cookie scooper.
- Freeze for 1-2 hours or until they are completely set. Store leftovers in the fridge for several days.
- You can sub with 3 tablespoons of Swerve confectioners if you don’t have Allulose.
- Makes Twenty Four fat bombs.
Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Amount Per Serving
Calories 117Calories from Fat 108
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 7g44%