You’re missing out, if you haven’t heard of this! Easy Keto Egg Loaf is a simply delicious, filling meal that can be made for either breakfast or lunch. You can also make it into keto french toast if you spice it up right! To create this delicious egg loaf, all you need is three or four ingredients.
What You Need:
- 8×8 Brownie Pan
- ▢8 tbsp butter
- ▢8 oz cream cheese
- ▢1/2 tsp cinnamon
- ▢8 large eggs
- ▢1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and using coconut oil spray grease a pan(brownie).
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients until it gets smooth in consistency.
- In the pan(brownie), pour the batter and (if desired)sprinkle additional cinnamon on top.
- (depending on your oven, time will vary)Bake for 25-30 minutes. When baked, it will puff up, but fall once out of the oven and cooled for a couple minutes.
- Prior to slicing and serving, allow to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Up to 5 days, best stored in an air tight container in the fridge.
- Net Carbs: 1g
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Yields: 8 Slices
Amount Per Serving
Calories 281Calories from Fat 243
% Daily Value*
Leave a Comment