One of the juiciest KETO MEATLOAF WITH EGGS recipe you’ll ever eat! With hard boiled eggs, stuff this low carb meatloaf for extra creaminess and protein!
Cuisine American, Canadian
Keyword egg meatloaf, keto meatloaf, meatloaf
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 50 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- ▢½ onion
- ▢120 g (4.23 oz) cabbage (about ⅛ head)
- ▢4 cloves garlic
- ▢1 tbsp olive oil
- ▢300 g (0.66 lb) ground chicken
- ▢630 g (1.39 lb) ground pork
- ▢3 tbsp chopped parsley
- ▢1 tsp salt
- ▢1 tsp black pepper
- ▢One tsp mustard powder
- ▢1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- ▢4 hard boiled eggs (boiled 6 minutes exactly and peeled)
- ▢4 tbsp reduced-sugar ketchup (or crushed tomatoes with Italian seasoning)
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Thinly mince the garlic, cabbage and onion. Combine the minced veggies with the olive oil in a frying pan and cook on medium heat until it gets soft.
- Take a bowl(large) and combine the spices, parsley, cooked veggies and ground meat. Until it gets perfectly combined, knead with your hand.
- To an bread(8×4 inch) loaf pan, add half the meatloaf mixture. On top of the meat add the four hard boiled eggs and cover with the other half of the meat completely.
- All over the meatloaf, spoon the ketchup. Cover with aluminum foil and to bake for Forty Five minutes, place in the oven.
- Take it out of the oven and Before taking it out of the bread loaf pan, let cool Ten mins.
- Serve & Enjoy.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 11.41g71%
Polyunsaturated Fat 4.16g
Monounsaturated Fat 15.42g
NET CARBS 4.25g9%