This is keto, gluten free, grain free, sugar free and low carb, and you won’t believe how fabulous the textureof KETO CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BREAD is!
The Classic combo never gets old. Although the weather is changing but chocolate and peanut butter will never be snubbed! I hope you are as excited about this delicious loaf as I was making this delicious KETO CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BREAD!
The texture is amazing! Enjoy this bread for as a snack or breakfast, but you won’t be eating any guilt, whenever you eat this! Super low in carbs!
- ½ cup peanut butter no sugar added
- 4 tablespoon butter divided
- ½ cup almond milk
- ¾ cup almond flour 80grams
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon vanilla liquid stevia
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 6 eggs beaten
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1-2 teaspoon chocolate liquid stevia
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt the peanut butter With Three tbsp. of butter. Put aside One tbsp. of butter.
- Up to the eggs, stir in the remaining ingredients. Until you taste batter, wait to add eggs.
- Taste batter for sweetness, then stir in eggs until it gets well combined.
- Into a parchment lined pan(loaf), pour batter.
- Melt remaining tablespoon of butter together with the chocolate. Add chocolate stevia then taste and adjust. Stir until it gets smooth.
- Into the loaf, drizzle the melted chocolate. With a butter knife, stir around.
- Bake for Forty minutes.
- Before removing and slicing, allow to cool Fifteen minutes.
Net Carbs: 4g
Saturated Fat: 6g
Vitamin A: 237IU
Leave a Comment