Made nut free, keto and gluten free! Just 2 net carbs per slice, this is the Best KETO SUGAR FREE LOW CARB BANANA BREAD!
THE BEST KETO SUGAR FREE LOW CARB BANANA BREAD
Banana bread made without bananas? Yes it’s totally possible? To make this a banana bread, using a few secret ingredients, you are going to absolutely LOVE! Perfect for those with allergies to sugar, tree nuts and gluten!
You don’t need any ripe bananas the best part about this easy banana bread, making this a super easy recipe!
ARE BANANA’S KETO FRIENDLY?
Banana’s are quite high in carbs. 27 grams of total carbohydrates and 14 grams of sugar in one medium banana. It’s going to kick you out of ketosis, if you’re following a ketogenic diet.
Purchasing some banana flavor extract is the most important ingredient in making a keto banana bread.
CAN I SWAP OUT THE LOW CARB SWEETENERS?
To replace my choice of sweeteners, you can use your favorite sweetener of choice, but you’ll probably need something that would equal about 2 cups of sugar.
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup salted butter melted
- ⅓ cup water
- ½ tablespoon banana extract (plus 1 tsp)
- 1 teaspoon maple extract
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla liquid stevia
- ½ cup Swerve brown sugar sweetener packed
- ½ cup coconut flour or 120 grams
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ cup ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup sugar free chocolate chips
- ½ cups walnuts or pecans, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a loaf pans(9 by 5-inch) with parchment paper, over the sides, with the edges left hanging. Spray the parchment with cooking spray.
- Place the stevia, butter, water, extracts, and eggs in the bowl of a stand mixer (or if using an electric hand mixer, a large bowl) and mix until it gets well combined.
- In a mixing bowl(large), whisk together the brown salt, coconut flour, ground flaxseed, baking powder, cinnamon, xanthan gum, and sugar sweetener. Into the wet ingredient mixture, pour the dry ingredient mixture and blend until it gets well combined.
- Between a bowl, pour the batter and stir in optional ingredients if using. To the prepared loaf pan, transfer the batter.
- Until a toothpick inserted in the center of a loaf comes out clean, bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Take it out from the oven and let it cool completely in the pans.
- Once cool, take it out from the pan by lifting up on the parchment paper.
- Net Carbs: 2g
Saturated Fat: 6g
Vitamin A: 355IU