This is easy to make with just 4 ingredients and no baking required! KETO SCRAMBLED EGG BANANA PUDDING has 2 eggs per serving and just 1 carb and is truly the smoothest, tastiest thing you will ever try!
No bananas were harmed in the making! Instead, what gives this recipe that amazing color is SCRAMBLED EGGS!
- 12 eggs
- ½ teaspoon banana extract
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup Swerve Confectioners sweetener
- ½ teaspoon caramel extract optional but recommended
- pinch salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla liquid stevia
- 1 teaspoon grass fed beef gelatin
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a (large)skillet and add your eggs to scramble. Until all liquid is absorbed and the eggs don’t look glossy and wet, continue to stir.
- To a high powered blender, add your dry scrambled eggs with the remaining ingredients.
- Blend until it gets completely smooth. Taste and adjust sweetener.
- Pour into Six ramekins and refrigerate Two hours. It will thicken in the fridge.
- Storage: Cover each ramekin and for up to Five days, keep refrigerated.
Saturated Fat: 14g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g
Monounsaturated Fat: 4g
Trans Fat: 1g
Vitamin A: 592IU